Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thanks to everyone for the love and support!

May I take a break from the ongoing Photo Challenge to salute the greatest person I have ever known and loved? Of course, I'm talking about Peggy, my wife of almost four decades, who has been by my side 24-7 since last weekend, preparing me for and pulling me through knee replacement replacement.  Every day while we were in Sinai Hospital, she helped with my meals, clothing and personal tidiness. And unless you've never given a big lummox such as I a little washcloth and basin and helped him "bathe" you just don't know what fun is!  I wish I had more time to sit and type about her and her goodness, but I just hope that everyone I know could enjoy the unselfish devotion that is my gift from my Peggy. I see guys on TV buying 57-carat rings to say thanks but I don't have that kind of money. I'm just glad we have that kind of love!










No comments: