Sunday, May 19, 2013

Photo challenge: Favorite View

You don't have to know my very well to know my favorite view always includes my wonderful wife Peggy. It's not that we are one of those couples so joinedatthehip that they can't take two steps in separate directions.  We can. But then again, of late I have needed plenty of help - and a walker or a cane - to take any steps at all.
                                                                                                                                                                        There are two ways of helping a person; a helper can just do the minimum with a maximum of huffs and sighs, or a person can totally immerse his-or-herself into the tasks, the hundreds of daily tasks that need to be done in a person's daily life.  That's Peggy, and if I could find some better way to thank her, I will.  But for now, I want to say, I appreciate both the help and the selfless manner in which it is given!





















No comments: