Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Photo challenge: What I'm doing now!

Well-ell.............what I'm doing right now is rehabbing my re-replaced knee.  The surgery was three weeks ago yesterday, so  I am coming along, as the medical staff says.  I don't look any the worse for wear, they tell me.

I am trying to get back to looking like this photo.  This was an Xray of the original replaced knee, but then it went bad and was within a few months of totally coming undone, which is not what you want to happen when you're walking through the mall trying to get to Sears while they still have those T-shirts on sale.

When the dust all settles and I have a more recent Xray to show you, I will be glad to share it.  For now, this is sorta kinda what my left leg looks like and I'm happy that the great Dr Ron Delanois repaired me, like an old workhorse that might be good for another few seasons pulling the plow.

No comments: