Saturday, June 15, 2024

The Saturday Picture Show, June 15, 2024

 

The next time someone tells you that you're as cute as a nestful of two-day-old robins, here's what you can picture!
So you want to be a country music star? Here's the cover photo for your first album, "Sundown On The Tracks." I'll start you off with the lyrics for your first hit, then you take it from here:  "Oh, there was sundown on the tracks the night she left me, and her mom said she had gone to Kankakee, but I always thought that if she ever dumped me, she'd'a left me for some dump in Tennessee..."   Your turn! 
New wall paint color coming soon from Sherwin-Williams: Robin's Egg Blueberry Blue.
But Wu-Tang is forever. Write that down.
Baltimore once was the hub of all umbrella-making, and even then, no one thought to umbrellate an entire city block.
The original poster said they've been feeding this stray cat and her family, and every night when they put the food down, the mama makes sure her kids get all they need before she even takes a morsel. True love.


I don't know, but if I got this fortune in my Chinese cookie, I might have to seek help just because of what this said!
So when you register this car with the MVA, under "color," just say "All of them."
Where Are They Now? 2024 edition: Apparently, Mr T is teaching math to some unruly cake-loving kids. I pity the fools!

The building in the background - the one that looks like it's leaning over onto a very jampacked neighborhood - is the Hotel Grand Lisboa in Macau, China. This picture won the NatGeo Travel Photograph of the Year Award in 2010.

No comments: