Monday, April 5, 2010

You give me a quiz, I'm gonna answer it!

Who was the last person of the opposite sex you slept in a bed with?
This one is easy. Peggy!

Where was the last place you went out to eat?
Bonefish Grill and we loved it!

What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
Beer. Cold, cold beer.

How many others have you cheated on?
Zero. I would turn red and stammer. Plus it's wrong, plus I still love Peggy with the same pure love since we met.

What is more essential - a pretty face or a great body?
I have neither so I guess I'm SOL.

What is the value of all the jewelry on you?
Watch, from the Timex Ironman collection: 65 semolians.
Reading glasses, from Dollar Tree.
Wedding ring, priceless.

Medicine, fine arts, or law?
I have been chased down by members of all three groups. Law enforcement drives cooler cars though.

When was the last time you got a good workout?
New Year's Eve, and then my sciatic nerve had the nerve to get all spasmodic.

Best kind of pizza?
From Gil's on Belair Rd, hon.

If you need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go first?
LL Bean

Where did your last hug take place?
Nitey-nite hug as Peggy drifted off last night.

What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Saturday night?
In bed, reading a LIFE Magazine from October 1946, wondering why I was up so late.

Are you a quitter?
Quit smoking 9/17/88.
Quit bragging about it 9/17/93.


Is your bedroom window open?
Just a little, it being April, so we can hear how everyone did when they installed their super-loud mufflers over the winter.

Can you speak another language?
Spanish.

How about put your legs behind your head?
Sure I could. I mean, I'd have to cut them off first, but I could.

What is in store for your future?
More happiness, lots of love, back surgery?

Who was the last band you saw live?
That bluegrass group at the St Johns Fall Festival.

When was the last time you went dancing while under the influence?
Dude. Dancing?

Do you take care of your friends while they're sick?
Certainly. I show up with tender thoughts and a slug of Pikesville Rye.

What is your favorite soda?
Quit soda in '05. Not bragging about it though.

How many songs are on your iTunes?
"1802 songs, 3.9 days, 9.54 gb." I should really sit around for 3.9 days and listen to them all!

When was the last time you purchased something over $500?
This very computer, I guess.

Have you been through driver's ed yet?
Yes, and it has been through me.

What will you be next school year?
Still out of it.

Who is your favorite person to have a serious conversation with?
Peggy. Always.

Where was the last place you drove to?
Home from SFW (they say it means Shoppers' Food Warehouse, but I think it means something else!)

Nickname?
Mister Mark, Marky Mark, Mark E. Mark

Are you experienced?
Jimi Hendrix asked that in 1967. No, I'm not.

Any historical figures that you envy?
Elvis A. Presley

Describe what you're wearing in detail?
1/4 sox, green shorts, ratty old t-shirt, ratty old hoodie.

What brand of digital camera do you own?
Canon.

What do you think about people who party a lot?
It's their business (sometimes, literally!)

Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Not at all. I worked at 911 for 18.5 years and there were two topics of discussion: sex, and food. I know intimate details about the reproductive systems that would make a gynecologist turn white.

What makes a perfect evening?
good dinner, movie or something to watch, reading a little, being with Peggy.

How often do you tan, if you do at all?
I avoid the sun and its imitators.

What was the last CD you purchased?
Tie between Nellie McKay "Normal as Blueberry Pie" and "Britney -The Singles Collection," which is, of course, a standard fixture in all American homes. Online I downloaded "Ernest Tubb Live, 1965."

Have you ever been offered a job?
Yes and have often accepted. Realizing that I wasn't going to be able to coast through life on my good looks was an early motivator.

What are two bands/singers that you will always love?
Elvis and Britney and Love w/ Arthur Lee. Sorry, I cannot leave any of them out.

Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
It was a police officer in a police car but we were going to lunch, not for pictures and prints!

What of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
Wrath not so much, greed I don't believe so, sloth meh, pride not to excess, I hope, lust not the wrong kind, envy not at all, and gluttony not terribly much..

Do you do homework in coffee shops?
Coffee shops make me jittery.

No comments: