Random Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My hair. It doesn't take long to do!
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Chocolate brown. For a guy who is no lover of chocolate, I sure love that color.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again.
4. Do you plan outfits?
The night before, I choose a pair of khakis and a polo shirt. If that's "planning an outfit," then yes, I do.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
My socks! Always, the socks.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having:
I was in charge of some sort of lottery and in going through the receipts I found an envelope full of money that had not been turned in and I took it back to the people in charge and they cast wondering glances my way, as if to say, why didn't you just keep the loot and shut up?
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Not yet but I bet I will!
9. What are you craving right now?
A hug from Peggy
10. Do you floss daily?
YES! With an almost-monklike devotion. I use those wooden picks and floss holders and thin floss and ribbon floss. Got to stay in practice; corn season is coming up!
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
"Whatever happens when shredded cabbage is mixed with mayonnaise, will always happen"
12. Are you emotional?
Yes sir. Yes ma'am.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I got about halfway through and said, well, it's right so far...
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
15. Do you like your hair?
What's to like or dislike? It's short and gray and cleaned daily.
16. Do you like yourself?
Yeah, we get along fine.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Oh yeah...any time. Laura and the twins can come along for the fun. I would take one bite of the appetizer and then show up in a flight suit and claim, "Mission Accomplished!" It would be fun.
18. What are you listening to right now?
A fan and distant chatter.
19. Are your parents strict?
My mom was/is. My dad was. They both claimed I had relationship issues, but they didn't know me very well.
20. Would you go sky diving?
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Yes, topped with apple butter!
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes and they are people just like you and me. Well, just like you, I should say. I knew one person before she became a celebrity; that's weird to say.
23. Do you rent movies often?
We PPV a lot!
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
My Elvis mini-statue; the King is wearing a little gold lamé suit.
25. How many countries have you visited?
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Yes, looking for people by the names of Richard E. Normus or Hugh Janus.
27. Ever been on a train?
28. Brown or white eggs?
It's all the same once the shell is discarded. Same thing with bananas. You peel 'em, throw the bone away, and whaddya got?
29.Do you have a cell-phone?
Yes. Is this a quiz from 1994 or something?
30. Do you use chap stick?
Only if there's no catsup.
31. Do you own a gun?
It's best that I don't. I know too much.
32. Can you use chop sticks?
Only to prop up weak house plants.