Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Henry, It's another of those goldurned quizzes!
This one came along entitled Can You Fill This Out Without Lying? Well, I am not a crook, so here we go!
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
The iced tea that I am still guzzling
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
Friendly Farms this past Saturday
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
The only person in my age bracket who wouldn't look silly doing that is Joe Perry.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today.
Peggy - but that's every day - so also Cindy.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
11:45 - holiday today so I stayed up 15 minutes extra. I know, I know, I'm a wild man.
6. If you could move somewhere else, where would it be ?
Cape May, New Jersey, or Kentwood, Louisiana
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Do M-80s count? Still no, either way.
8. Which of your FB friends lives closest to you?
Peggy lives in the same house! Sam is next door!
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Those restraining orders always get in the way
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I don't drink soda. But I did like it as a kid, and I have a great Dr Pepper joke for you...
11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
I do not cry so maybe this was when I was born, although I heard I didn't cry then but, rather, tried to file a suit for unlawful imprisonment
12. Who took your profile picture?
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
14. Was today better than yesterday?
Every day is beautiful in its own way. Today I cleaned out the garage and wound up making a little guy smile!
15. Can you live a day without TV?
Inconceivable. I get all out of whack when Keith Olbermann takes a day off.
16. Are you upset about anything?
Why, what have you heard?
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
All of them are, from the one true abiding love to casual friendships. People bring us joy
18. Are you a bad influence?
Bad? Because I might teach someone how to impersonate Jerry Lewis or do the old "pull my finger" gag? I'm just flamboyant!
19. Night out or night in?
I like to be home. My home.
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
This is not a good question to ask me. Work bag, lunch bag, pocket tools (3), Moleskine pocket planner (for those who hate unplanned pockets), 2 cell phones, keys, bandanna, hand sanitizer. That's the top of the list.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
"Hunting trip still on? - hit me on the cell - D. Cheney"
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
happy and blessed, couldn't ask for a thing.
24. Do you hate anyone?
Don't have time for that. But I have a certain enmity for the first person who told students that, "It's OK to write 'your' in place of 'you're'..."
25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
private convos with friends
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Unless it were a caffeine screening!
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Yes and then they ruined it all by adding "Horse's patootie" right after "perfect"
28. What song is stuck in your head?
"I've Got a Pocketful of Dreams", Bing Crosby
29 . Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
What an odd question...Publisher's Clearing House?
30. Wanna have grandkids by the time you're 50?
That ship already sailed
31. Name something you are doing tomorrow?
Remember what I said about cleaning out the garage? Well tomorrow, it's time to run to the dump.
32. Do you think too much or too little?
Hmmmmmmmmm too much
33. Do you smile a lot?
Let a smile be your umbrella!