Saturday, May 9, 2009

Corn Flake

Today's guest blogger is my wonderful Peggy, who sent this along in her "hi honey I made it to work again" email yesterday...

I have something you might want to blog about. I was on Joppa Road, right around Satyr Hill. Some person was trying to go in and out of lanes and I thought he might run into me. He didn't, but went into the left lane whereupon the person he cut off in that lane blew his horn. Then, I look over and the man blowing the horn was eating a BOWL OF CEREAL!!!! I just laughed and laughed. Bowl, spoon in his hand, etc. It was the funniest thing.
Thank goodness there was no accident, but it kept me amused on my lovely drive to work!!! Good Lord have mercy!!!!

The Good Lord does deploy his tender mercies upon us all, does He not? Here we find placed among us a man who sees no problem with balancing a bowl of cereal on his lap as he drives among us. Who wants to bet me that this bozo doesn't also text while driving, run the occasional red light, and speed when he's in a hurry to get to that Rotary meeting?

But he's the one blasting his trumpet at the guy weaving in and out because he HATES to see unsafe driving practices! My heavens, he might spill Cap'n
Crunch all over his lap!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Oh, thank you for using my story! I have to say it was so funny that I just laughed all the way to work. I cannot believe what people will do while driving!