Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Peggy


If there is a sweeter, kinder, more generous and loving woman on the face of this earth, I have yet to hear about her. My wonderful Peggy is celebrating her birthday today, and I just want to take to the rooftops and shout out about how much I love her. She does so much for me and for the entire family, and she does everything with a quiet, humble grace that is just angelic. As opposed to my flamboyant bumptiousness, everything about Peggy seems wrapped in gossamer, and her words sound like the sweetest harp music you ever heard. If you've ever met her, you know what I mean. Happy Birthday, Peggy, and may the good Lord grant you thousands more years of love and happiness. I love you so much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness! I am crying! I am so touched by your kind and thoughtful words! Thank you, Mark. You are my world! I love you more than words can say!


And, nice touch in pink - a favorite!

princealexsmomma said...

Happy Birthday Peggy. We love you. Jamie- Jay- Alex- Isabella

Kat said...

Happy Birthday, Peggy

I wish you all the best!

Love,
Kat