Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sue tagged me! I tag Sue!

Six names you go by
1. Mark
2. Marky
3. Marky Mark
4. Mark E. Mark
5. Beverly's son
6. Peggy's husband (my favorite thing to be)

Three things you are wearing right now
1. Red socks
2. sweat shirt
3. sweat pants

Three things you want very badly at the moment
1. The president's critics to shut the hell up for a minute
2. My sciatica to go away please
3. An autographed photo of Randolph Mantooth

Three People who will definitely fill this out (don't disappoint me now!)
1. Peggy
2. Mary-Lynn
3. Anne Marie

Two things you did last night
1. Dinner at the diner, nothing could be finer
2. Than to have your hams and eggs in Carolina

Two things you ate today
1. cup of tea
2. acetaminophen

Two people you last talked to on the phone
1. Peggy
2. The sweet lady at Comcast who told me how to take the unwanted closed captioning off the cable box in the family room. It somehow got turned on during an electrical surge, and for days afterward, whenever I talked to someone, I expected a little box to appear near their sternum, with words, e.g. WAITRESS: SO THAT'S THE BREAKFAST SPECIAL WITH BACON AND SAUSAGE,PANCAKES, AND THE EGGS OVER EASY?
It about drove me nuts.

Two things you are going to do tonight
1. Birthday party for the twins, Mason and Preslee!
2. Watch a bit more of "Bye Bye Birdie" on Encore. Put on a happy face!


Two things you like to drink
1. Hot tea
2. Iced tea

Two of the scariest people around
1. Dick
2. Cheney

No comments: