Saturday, July 2, 2022

The Saturday Picture Show, July 2, 2022

 

This is what I think of, every time someone says they want to ax a favor of me.
All we need now is bagels and cream cheese.
This is where the cones sit and wait for their chance to make you sit and wait.
When we got tired of baseball cards, Topps was only too glad to sell us Mars Attacks cards. This realistic scene is from 1962.
The caption on this picture as I found it said, "Mounted Trooper of the Queen's Life Guard, Whitehall, London." By Jove, I had no idea that Her Majesty still went swimming! 
I always knew this color was called fuchsia. But I was very embarrassed when I found out I had been pronouncing it wrong since second grade.
This is in Egypt, where, apparently, people are not as afraid of traffic circles as they are here in Baltimore County, MD, USA, where people are willing to drive twenty miles to avoid one.
For those city kids who think milk only comes in plastic gallons, this is the type of milk barrels that dairymen use to transport future yogurt to the processing plant.
I want to bet that at least one of these women golfers is wearing an alligator shirt.
Even bees get tired of working in cubicles!

No comments: