Saturday, October 30, 2021

The Saturday Picture Show, October 30, 2021

 

People will tell you that birds aren't smart, hence the term "birdbrain." Yet, look where this family chose to make a home...elevated, protected, out of sight...
Here's a dental clinic with a great idea - comfort dogs on duty all day!
My search for the perfect English breakfast continues. I still don't know how baked beans fit in, but this all looks great!

Someone was peeling a mound o' spuds, and got this sideeye in return. He stopped peeling right away.

The worst case of poison ivy I ever had came from a day of berry pickin' in the country. Even as I swabbed on the calamine lotion the next day, I went right on eating the berries. How could I blame them? Now, when I pick berries, I'm at Aldi.
Early airmail pilots flew in open-pit Curtiss "Jenny" biplanes. They wore wool and leather up and down, and these leather masks to keep their faces from freezing off. There is no record of any pilot asking if enough research had been done on them.
Night street scene captured on a cellphone camera.
Those whose main experience of seeing giraffes came from the front of the animal cracker box might be interested to see the size comparison between the leopard strutting by, and the towering giraffe in the mist. Photo by Dylan Royal.
You might want to back away from your screen a bit to see this picture, drawn in one continuous line, of your favorite actor.
"Ramp is for baby ducks." Stay and watch the show!

No comments: