Thursday, July 6, 2017

Pop Quiz!

I know these online quizlets are throwbacks to the era of the Mario Brothers and the Teletubbies...but unlike those two things, these are still fun!

1. Do you make your bed? No, but I do the laundry
2. The first car that was officially yours? Plymouth Barracuda 1966
3. Three grocery items you don't run out of? Peanut butter, cracker barrel cheese, Peggy's Cinnamon Raisin bread
4. When did you start doing your own laundry? When I left home to pursue Fame and Fortune, who were a couple of twins who lived up the street...
5. If you could, would you go back to High School? In many ways, I'm still there
6. Can you parallel park in 3 moves? Deftly and assuredly
7. A job you had which people would be shocked to know about? I once recorded a radio commercial for a dive bar for the "talent fee" of a bottle of Jack Daniel's.
8. Do you think aliens are real? Leave that up to the TSA.
9. Can you drive a stick shift? Yup.
10. Guilty TV show you watch? Any Hallmark Channel movie with Lacey Chabert
11. Would you rather be too hot or too cold? Too cold. I can always put on more sweaters
12. If the world ends do you want to be one of the survivors? Along with Keith Richards, Steven Tyler and Betty White? No.
13. Sweet or Salty? Salty. I really can do without sweets.
14. Do you enjoy soaking in a nice bath? Only after shoveling snow
15. Do you consider yourself strong? Sorta
16. Something people do, physically, that drives you crazy? Public displays of manicuring
17. Something you do, physically, that you are sure drives other people crazy? Looming over them
18. Do you have any birthmarks? No
19. Favorite childhood sport? Baseball
20. Do you talk to yourself? I'm just telling myself what the voices are telling me
21. Do you like doing jig-saw puzzles? Online only
22. Would you go on a reality show? I loathe them
23. Tea or coffee? Tea
24. First thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up? A firefighter and a radio DJ and I did both
25. No matter how much money you have or don't have, what are you an absolute snob about? Grammar, spelling, and pronunciation. 

No comments: