Saturday, February 11, 2017

The Saturday Picture Show, February 11, 2017

It's sort of an odd week here at Saturday Picture Show headquarters.  For instance, here we have an elephant wearing an afghan and pants.
And here is a bull elephant with a pretty impressive set of tusks. Even though the left one is broken (trunk-ated?) he can still get a lot done, just not at the circus anymore.
Now this is a magnificent shower.  I don't see a drain, or shower curtains, or even the mop that you're surely going to need.
Here's a guy who is going nuts about getting some lunch!
When I was younger, I was quite the flamboyant preppie.  I had plaid pants, bright green pants, barn red pants, yellow pants the color of giant lemon drops, and so on. Peggy asked me about those pants and I had to let her know that we called them "Go to hell pants," because, if someone said anything critical about them, we said they could take their complaints directly below.
This is the traffic jam that resulted when ONE traffic light broke in São Paulo, Brazil.  I mean, really.
I have to figure that this trail was carved out by floodwater, but it looks like a great place to take a hike.
And let's close this week out by sharing a picture of a guy with two dogs in his hoodie, walking a duck wearing shoes.  And you think YOU'RE crazy!

No comments: