Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Saturday picture show, 12/15/12

 Of course, I would be partial to Jane Parker Fruitcake, as a former A&P employee.  The fact is, I love fruitcake, which makes me a member of a very small but well-fed group.  What's sad is, there are no more A&P grocery stores around here, but if you happen to have an old fruitcake around, don't worry.  Just add a little rum to some cheesecloth, wrap the remaining chunks o' cake in it, and in a day or two, you'll have a fine dessert.
 I love the color known as "rust".  It would appear that these nails were driven into this log before the log was burned, and then someone took a picture that I like just because of the colors. 
 Look at this for a minute and I'm sure you will figure out what it represents...it's a visual alphabet.  Thanks for showing us your 'O' face, Office Space fans!
OK.  So she crossed the road and will soon be on the other side.  And for what? 

No comments: