Friday, June 25, 2010

Hold the Schnitzel, Hold the Noodles

Magnets and flashlights and missing my last car
Sandwiches, photographs, not watching NASCAR
Lo mein and hearing Ms Taylor Swift sing,
These are a few of my favorite things.

Totebags and gladrags and lox on a bagel
pre-set phone buttons and Katherine Heigl
Blizzards with shovels and Dairy Queen kings
These are a few of my favorite things

Biting hot dogs
Hearing Elvis
Sleeping in til 5
I don't wanna seem like I'm all that self-ish,
But this makes me feel alive!

Rockports and red sox and khakis and polos
Wear them when Garrison Keillor sings solos,
Ringtones and rib bones and phones that don't sing
These are a few of my favorite dings.


Cold days and Old Bay and old cold Boh Ices
Bob Barker telling us what the Right Price Is
Loving my wife, with just one golden ring
Malls are a few of my favorite things.

Keychains, no champagne, a beer and some peanuts
Baseball with no rain and cheddar, no brie-nuts
Brown paper packages taped up,
no strings
Zese are a zew of my zavorite zings

No comments: