Monday, December 22, 2008

YouTube Freebies

Please gather the entire family around for the reading of our annual family tradition...but because we're a modern-type family, just enjoy the video version. Yes, friends, it's Robert Earl Keen, here to ask the musical question, "Merry Christmas From the Family." This certainly has nothing to do with my family, but we (Peggy and I ) love the everyman touch this Texan brings to the holiday.

Then, as long as you have your YouTube cranked up, I also recommend this one by Miley Cyrus. I bravely stand here risking all my adult credibility by liking this version of the old Brenda Lee holiday classic as done by a Disney pop star, but it's from the Rockefeller Center Christmas TV show, and I liked it! Hope you do too!

I got to run down to the Quik Sack for some fake snow.


2 comments:

Ralph said...

LUV that family!!

Anonymous said...

Silent Niiight!! Oh Holy Niight!!!! Too, too funny! That is the funniest video ever.