Wednesday, September 3, 2008

But You Can Copy Off My Paper

I got one of those quizzes and I will leave my paper out on my desk so you can copy off of it if you wish...

Four jobs I have had in my life:

A&P clerk, radio deejay, teacher, 911 Supervisor

Film I've watched more than once:

Caddyshack, The Music Man, Stripes, the entire Jackass oeuvre

Four places I have lived:

Providence, Pocomoke City, Prince Frederick, Parkville

Four places I have been:

Cape May NJ, Pensacola FL, Eleuthera, the Bahamas, and Williamsburg VA

Four people who e-mail me regularly

Peggy, Jonie, Cheri, Becky

Four of my favorite foods:

Rare pit beef, pizza, flounder, shrimp

Four places I would rather be right now:

Williamsburg VA, Cape May NJ, Baseball Hall of Fame, The Price Is Right stage

Four things I am looking forward to this year

Football season, Thanksgiving, fall foliage, snow


Four TV Shows that I watch at the moment:

That 70's Show (still funny!), King of Queens, Monk, Prison Break


Four reasons to vote for McCain / Palin:

Giuiliani ("America's Mayor!") figures that being mayor of some Inuit fishing village is good enough experience to prepare people for being president of the United States, Palin's daughter's boyfriend is bound to get into some hilarious hi-jinx once he gets to the mainland, McCain's wife's father owns a beer distributorship, and Giuiliani pronounces Alaska as "Alasker" and "Obama" as "Obomber."





No comments: