Saturday, January 9, 2016

The Saturday Picture Show, January 9, 2016

There must be some reason why the guy who maintains the warning light bulbs way up on top of the Harry W Nice Bridge (better known as the Chesapeake Bay Bridge) feels safe climbing up there with his shoelaces untied.  Tell you what, why don't you run on up there and ask him about it?  I'll just wait right here.
You have to hand it to Cara here for her effort at extending the Christmas "brake" for an extra week. I see a big career for her someday in the field of labor relations.
On the left, coach John Wooden is showing Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, then known as Lew Alcindor, the way.  Fifty years later, Kareem returns the favor.
The slogan was "Red sky in morning, sailor take warning.  Red sky at night, sailor's delight."  Do these guys care if it's morning or night?
You should feel very guilty if your hamster is running around without a tiny sweater on.
Even when I still guzzled soda, I liked Coke over Pepsi, but I would drink a gallon of Pepsi if I could have a red plaid sports jacket like this guy is sporting!
The big tourist attraction in Margate NJ for all these years - say hi to Lucy the Elephant. Having been there once, I can honestly say I love Lucy.
I will keep posting winter snow scenes until we are blessed with our own.  Have a great weekend!

No comments: