- whether or not being a Mormon is Christian enough to suit conservative voters
- what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their home, parked vehicle or deep enough in the woods that no one has to see
- whether there is professional basketball
- the career of Russell Brand and his humor
- that chicken who pecked me on the knee when I was a kid. Hey, Foghorn! Your descendants were tasty!
- how much snow we get this winter
- what's on OWN, the Oprah Winfrey Network
- how awful the Orioles are. It's still major league baseball, and lots of towns would love to have a team.
- eating artificial cheese. There is plenty of real cheese.
- the belief that making rich people even richer will be good for poor people because rich people will gladly share their riches
- what Freud would think of everything. I mean, sometimes a person can dream of running around the Washington Monument in a hot dog costume and falling into a deep hole without it meaning more than a dream.
- all the news reports from "leading medical researchers" who say that drinking a couple of cups of coffee per day will shorten/lengthen/have no effect upon your life
- the theory that approximate spelling is good enough
- who in hell Christian Bale is
- how it is that people can have a wedding WITHOUT the chicken dance
- how it is that people can have a chicken without the wedding dance
Sunday, January 3, 2016
Sunday Rerun: I don't care
Here is a brief list of things that I don't think about, in case you were planning to check: