Sunday, October 2, 2011

Quiz time again!

How many people have you had REAL STRONG feelings for since highschool started?
178.
  
Are you easy to get along with?
I like to think so.  I don't ask for much out of life. (That sound you heard, like a muffled chortle?  Oh, that was Peggy.)

Would you hook up with the last person you texted?
I don't think he would be interested.

Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
99 44/100 of my friends are of the opposite sex, so yeah

Does it bother you when you text somebody and they take forever to respond?
Yes, I prize promptness

Where was your default picture taken?
At the gift shop at Cafe Hon the night we were reunited with the marvelous Ann Howell!

Can you play guitar hero?
I can play records, cassettes, MP3s and CDs

Do you smile a lot?
I cheese all the time, figuring, if you're not happy now, when do you plan to start?

Do you think age matters in relationships?
Yes because one of you has to be old enough to get the senior discount at Walgreens!

Have you ever been kissed on the cheek?
Yes, I tell people to kiss me there all the time!

Can you honestly say you're happy right now?
I'm always happy, even when I'm not

Have you ever dyed your hair?
I let mother nature do it for me

Is there anything stressing you out currently?
Oh, Stressing me out?  I thought you said stretching me out!

Do you need to talk to someone right now?
If I need to talk, try and stop me

What was your favorite grade?
'C' because I saw a lot of them


Do you think more about the past, present, or future?
The past.  I know more about it than I do about the future.

Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
No matter where I am, I'd rather be with Peggy

Honestly, did you really love the last person you said I love you too?
I never lie, and I always mean it. I love almost everybody

Is anything wrong with your eyes?
I had two cataract surgeries and now I see better than I have since I was a little Opie-style kid.

If something was wrong, who is the first girl you would go to?
Uh, Peggy!

Who's thinking about you right now?
1979

Do you like thunderstorms?
Love 'em.  Enjoy seeing them arrive, love the lightning and thunder and the downpour, which is usually rain that we need.  Only downside is the damage they cause here and there.

How fast does your mood change?
Slow to anger, quick to cheer up

Are there things that can't be joked about with you?
I draw the line at sick humor about ineffable topics such as the challenged among us

Is there something that you want to tell someone but can't?
To think of even having such restraint is imponderable.  I say what I feel like saying all the time

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months or more?
38 years and going strong!

Do you crack your knuckles?
I crack knuckles and lousy jokes

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Tea

Ever literally cried your heart out?
I never cry

Is there a difference between love and IN love?
Oh yeah!  It's the difference between watching a love story and living a love story

Would you kiss any of your friends?
A peck on the cheek will do

Do you have a ‘thing’ for some of your friends?
Yeah, and it's a joke.

Would you ever make out with someone of the same sex?
No.  Not that there's anything wrong with it!

What did you do for your last birthday?
Had a cool party here at the house

If you had $250,000, what would you do with it?
I would buy Sarah Palin a set of encyclopedias

No comments: