Welcome to the new 2010 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun.
Change all the answers so that they apply to you.
Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times. The easiest way to do it is to hit 'forward' so you can change the answers or copy and paste. Have fun and be truthful!
2. What color are your socks right now? Uhhhhh...red
3. What are you listening to right now? Jack Benny radio show on "The Big Broadcast," WAMU-88.5 FM. I'm all worked up - after Jack, it's time for Phil Harris!
4. What was the last thing you ate? Ham, potato, kale: Sunday dinner!
5. Can you drive a stick? Yes
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A disgruntled citizen.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Very very very much!
8. How old are you today? 58, or 2x Meredith
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Football
10. What is your favorite drink? Non-alcoholic - Iced Tea
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? No!
12. Favorite food? Roast beef (rare)
13. What is the last movie you watched? We saw "Extract" on ppv. Anything with Mila Kunis is fine by me.
14. Favorite day of the year? June 21st - the day I met Peggy.
15. How do you vent anger? I do let it out - either by hollering or speaking back. I do not swallow it and let it chew me up from inside.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My bike; it was an English racer so I raced English people all over town
17. What is your favorite season? Winter - especially this one!
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Yes
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Sen. Scott Brown (R, MA). He seems to have plenty of time to fool around.
21. Who is least likely to respond? Dick Cheney.
22. Living situation? Me and the missus in a house full o' love
23. When was the last time you cried? I don't cry
24. What is on the floor of your closet right now? Shoes and slippers and a box o' sox
25.. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?????
26. What did you do last night? We went to Friendly Farm for dinner and then up to the Super WalMart for groceries. Life is wonderful!
27. What are you afraid of most? Elevators and being buried alive - it's a tie
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
29. Favorite dog breed? Miniature pinschers
30. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
31. How many states have you lived in? I have only lived in Maryland and I like it that way
32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
33. What is your favorite flower? Black-eyed Susans
34. Did you happen to notice there was no question number one? yes