Saturday, April 18, 2009

Quiz Time (I always fall for these)

40 Secrets about yourself.
Be honest no matter what.

1.) have you ever been asked out?
NO

2.) where was your default picture taken?
Havre de Grace right by the town dock

3.) what's your middle name?
Kelley

4.) your current relationship status?
Married for 35 years, headed for together forever


5.) does your crush like you back?
She married me.

6.) what is your current mood?
Pent-up.

7.) what color underwear are you wearing?
Navy blue.

8.) what color shirt are you wearing?
Grey St Louis Cardinals Baseball tshirt

9.) Missing something?
Dark hair, youthful vitality, naivete and innocence

10.) if you could go back in time and change something, what would you do?
I never would have hurt anyone's feelings.

11.) if you must be an animal for one day, what?
the adorable town mutt who sleeps in the sun all day


12.) ever had a near death experience?
Sure did - got last rites and everything

13.) something you do a lot?
infosurf online

14.) the song stuck in your head?
"Fool Me" by Joe South

15.) who did you copy and paste this from?
Paramedic JoAnne Boyd

16.) name someone with the same birthday as you
Mike Tyson, Jazz Bassist Stanley Clarke, Superman.



17.) when was the last time you cried?
15 years ago.

19.) if you could have one super power what would it be?
Ability to save anyone who needed saving from anything.



20.) what's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
THEIR EYES!!!

21.) what do you usually order from starbuck?
Plain coffee, light cream.



22.) what's your biggest secret?
My recent transfer.



23.) favorite color?
Brown

24.) do you still watch kiddie movies or tv shows?
No

25.) what's on your walls?
Sports Memorabilia in my den

26.) what are you?
My name is legion, for we are many.

27.) do you speak any other language?
Spanish


28.) what's your favorite smell?
tie btwn bread baking or pit beef

29.) Describe your life in one word.
Cromulent

30.) have you ever kissed in the rain?
YES

31.) what are you thinking about right now?
Feeling sorry for Peggy, sick with a cold and sore throat.

33.) what should you be doing?
Just this

34.) who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
The woman at the Royal Farm Store at Joppa and Old Harford Rds who would not honor an online coupon from WNST.net. Not bad enough that she was ill-informed about how to handle the coupon, but she went beyond implying that I was trying to cheat her -she said I made the coupon up on my computer and that was the same as stealing.


35.) how often do u talk to God?
EVERY DAY

36.) do you like working in the
I like working where I've been working and I hope to love my new position as much.

37.) if you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Last name Normus, first name Richard E.

38.) do you act differently around the person you like?
I am always the same no matter who is where

39.) what is your natural hair color?
Born blond, went brown, goin' grey (but at least it's staying around)



40.) who was the last person to make you cry?
No person can make me cry. Try me.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

I love quizzes! I love to read the answers. And, I'm feeling better, but that was nice that you said you were thinking about me!

Ralph said...

Gee, Mark, I thought EVERYBODY knew about your new job!