Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'd like to be a clone with you



Nice-looking woman here, you'd say, am I wrong? Pretty smile, well-dressed, well-coiffed...the kind of person you'd like to meet and hang around with, correct?

Except..you can't meet her. Not because she's far away or locked behind castle walls or anything.

You can't meet her because she does not exist. She is no more real than a Republican tax break for the working class.

"Tica," as they call her, is the creation of Blair Art Studios. It took 70 hours to create her by the use of PhotoShop. See the process here and wonder why people do this sort of thing. I guess it's better than cloning people in some Frankenstein-type lab, but geez, it gives me the Willies.





Two of whom are real...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting! You pointed this out to me before.


What's with the Willies? One of them is a Mickey, or did I miss the point!

D'oh! That would be a Homer! HAHA!