Wednesday, November 26, 2008

You have to be cool to wear a hat like this.


For our message of inspiration today, we turn to the words of Mr Robert J Ritchie of Romeo, Michigan, better known to his loyal fans as Kid Rock. He might just as well call himself Kid Hard rock Southern rock Rap rock Heavy metal Country rock Blues rock Hip hop and ballad country rock, but that would hardly fit on a tshirt. He is a versatile performer, and I think that's why I like his music so much. I mean, I have home-burned CDs where I'm all over the board: crooners, twangers, classical and headbangers. And..Kid Rock.


KR is quoted in Entertainment Weekly, saying, "I've never tried to be anything except who I am. It's gotten me in trouble, it's gotten me accolades, it's made me money, got me sued, made me fall in love, made he hate women, it's made me everything you can think of. And I'm the last person you're gonna hear complain."



Finally! Someone who appreciates where they are and how they got there! And no complaints!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Kid Rock - love his quote even more!