Saturday, August 29, 2020

The Saturday Picture Show, August 29, 2020

I guess you didn't know that Bill Murray was one of the founding fathers. He really has been everywhere.
The perfect gift for the guitarist in your life - a string-and-fretboard ring!
I mean, why not? It could be legit, the way things are going. "Mel's Covid-19 Testing, open late every night."
A great year for sunflowers! That big 'un is 13 feet!
What's going on in California is so sad, and as a nation, we need to work on things together, because I'm fairly certain that sweeping the forest floors is not going to be the answer.
A nice sweet old lady with a nice sweet little lady puppet to feed squirrels in the park.
I recently subscribed to the Saturday Evening POST. I mean, for 15 bucks a year, I get to read all their back issues online, from the golden days of American culture. Better enjoy it now. Macaulay Culkin just turned 40.
I'm stunned at the brilliance of this idea. It answers the old question of "Where's my charger for the phone and tablet?" with the new question of "Where are my phone and tablet?"

No comments: