Saturday, August 8, 2020

The Saturday Picture Show, August 8, 2020

This week, Melanie Newman became the first female to do play-by-play of Orioles game on radio. I think she did a great job. There are seemingly dozens of people doing O's games on radio and TV this year; it doesn't make sense to me how they are working it, but I'll be happy to listen to her on the radio any time!
I think it "wood" be a good idea to use this as a Rorschach test. Who else sees a wolf?
If you saw this man's interview on Axios, you understand the utter befuddlement.
Egypt lights up the Pyramids at Giza in solidarity with those lost in Beirut.
This looks like the only time I would want to play Monopoly. I'm with Ben. He really didn't forget the board; he didn't want to play!
Do people still do that "Loves me, loves me not" thing with daisies?
If you love cats, you get this. They will do what they will do. In fact, I believe the very word "will" was created for them.

This took some planning on the part of the architect and the builders. It came naturally to the tree.

No comments: