Saturday, November 23, 2019

The Saturday Picture Show, November 23, 2019

Beatles Socks! To be worn while listening to "The Foot On The Hill."
I love old brick buildings but I would not enjoy sitting on this balcony.
And I changed my mind about wanting Santa to bring me a drone. I think I'd rather have an eagle.
From the air, this is what Baltimore's Key Bridge looks like. It's near where the Sparrows Point steel plant used to be.
We are being warned not to plug our phones into these public charging USB jacks. Hackers have taken them over and have them set up to steal your identity info and the pictures from last summer by the time you unplug. So take your portable charger and plug it into the electric outlet; that's safe.
Up in his attic, Rod Stewart has this giant play city set up with a real model train and all sorts of toy cars and buildings.
Rock painting was big news a couple of years ago and I wonder if anyone is still doing it.
Everything about this ad points to its vintage - November 1971 - from the stilted ad copy to the Big Mac that looks like no Big Mac you've ever, ever seen.

No comments: