Saturday, October 6, 2018

The Saturday Picture Show, October 6, 2018

It's good to encourage kids to find good people in whose image they can grow to be fully-realized adults. Say hey to this young lady from Columbia, who got a nice letter from Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg after The Notorious RBG saw her getup.
It's a wonder to me that porcupines have never made it to the house pet level in the animal hierarchy.
Of all the seasons of all the years, give me autumn, please!
This week in our series New Uses for Old Buses: two old buses form a bridge.
Either Gogh big or get in your Van and Gogh home!
Happy birthday (#44) to Jeremy Sisto, who is a good actor because he has been in comedies (Clueless, Suburgatory) and dramas (Law and Order, The FBI) with equal ability.
There was one of these burger-and-pancake spots near us when I was a kid, and every time I drove by him, his right arm reminded me that I wanted a hamburger, and his hair reminded me that I wanted a Dip-Top cone from Dairy Queen or Tastee Freez.
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time for that most regal of all American fall desserts, the noble Apple Dumpling. Slop that sauce on top, please.

No comments: