Sunday, May 2, 2010

Don't copy off of me!

When's the next time you will see the person who takes your breath away?
She's down in the kitchen talking to Linda on the phone, so it might be a while ( Smile emoticon)

Are you currently looking forward to anything?
BIM reunion coming up - always good to see smiling faces

Are you a forgiving person?
Not as much as I should be

When you woke up, what were your first thoughts this morning?
Why did I drink all that iced tea right before going to bed?

Have you hugged someone within the last week?
Yes and even a few manhugs!

Do you put ketchup on top of your french fries or on the side?
I usually use vinegar, and I usually skip the fries anyway

Who was the last person you talked to in person?
Clarissa

What did you do today that was fun?
Watched the TODAY show. What a whirlwind my life is!

Have you hugged a family member lately?
I reckon there will be hugging at Laura's b-d party!

How many tattoos would you like to have?
"Born too loose" on my left forearm

Have you ever hung out with someone just to hang out?
Isn't that what hanging out is?

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
Where would you rather be than right here, right now? It reminds me of the intro to Don and Mike.

What was the last thing you drank?
hot tea.

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
KMart years ago.

Do you know anyone named Josh?
I know a great one and a horrible one.

How long does it take you to get ready?
S, S & S = 20 minutes, tops.

Do you laugh a lot?
Have you MET me?

Do you have a dog?
No; we will get a cat someday though.

Do you like orange juice?
Too bitter.


Have you ever kissed anyone whose name starts with a C?
ABCDEFGH I got a gal in Kalamazoo.....

If you could change your eye color, would you?
What's the diff?

Last person you told a secret to?
I tell Peggy everything!

Are you mad at anyone?
Effin'-A right and he knows why!

Have you ever slept in someone else’s bed?
Isn't every bed someone else's bed, in a larger sense?

How was your day?
It's only just begun, but I like the way it's shaping up.

What are you wearing on your feet?
moccasins.

What was the last movie you watched in the theatre?
Oh for crying out loud I honestly cannot recall. I loathe theatres, the way people act.

Is it easy to annoy you?
Sit behind me in the movies, let your cell ring, eat chicken tenders in my ear, talk to your friend: you're there!

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Cooking breakfast.


What's your first thought when the bell rings at the end of the school day?
I can remember this; it was usually, "Where do I go for detention today?"

Have you ever sucked in helium and talked funny?
I dread doing this for fear that my voice will stay that way.

Have you ever changed the prices of items at a store?
Yes. When I worked at a grocery store in the days when the prices of items were marked. We would use vanilla extract to remove that old blue price-stamp ink.

Has a bird ever pooped on you?
Once, while cutting the grass. How I got a bird to cut my grass is a story you'll just have to hear someday.

Have you ever laughed while drinking & shot something out of your nose?
Milk. 3rd grade. Hampton Elementary.

Do you go for walks often?
I used to walk almost every night, 2 miles or so. And then...

Would your parents disown you if you got pregnant?
No~ They would put me on Jerry Springer and make a fortune!

How strange do people say you are?
Ranges from "very" to "intensely" to "beyond hope."

Have you ever had the chicken pox?
I'm so old, I got if from Colonel Sanders!

Have you opened food at a grocery store & ate it without or before paying?
Uhhhh when I worked there.

Do you believe in the 10 second rule?
That's the one that says I can ogle someone with impunity for 10 seconds? Yes!

If you could have anyone as your room mate who would you choose?
She's still on the phone!

Do you fall for people easily?
Depends on the surface, and what sort of shoes I'm wearing. Leather shoes on a icy driveway, I'm going down.

Have you ever ate a whole pizza by yourself?
Have you ever readed a grammar book?

Have you ever played 7 minutes in heaven?
"There's a lady being sure all that glitters is gold...."

Have you ever been in a food fight?
Several memorable ones involving entire contents of cans of whipped cream, 3-lb bags of Eight O'Clock Coffee, and spray cheese.

Have you ever spent all day online?
At work...for work.

Are you a stubborn person?
Only in the area of grammar am I obdurate.

No comments: