1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Bear Naked® Granola
2. Where was your profile picture taken? At Jos. A. Bank, being fitted for a new pinstripe suit.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero? Never tried
4. Name someone who made you laugh today? Jerry Lewis
5. How late did you stay up last night and why? The usual 11:15, because it was time for bed then.
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? When we retire, we'll see....
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? It sure felt like there were fireworks going off!
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you on FaceBook? Sam lives right next door
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? Best to move on.
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? I like him a lot; he was able to cure my athlete's foot in no time at all.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? I am way too tough to shed a tear. Sticking with the answer Sharon left on her survey here; I do not cry.
12. Who took your profile picture? Peggy at the clothing store
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? It was actually my homemade zucchini sauté
14. Was yesterday better than today? Three days I enjoy the most: yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
15. Can you live a day without TV? No. Absolutely not. Inconceivable.
16. Are you upset about anything? Nah, what's the use?
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Love and its little cousin Friendship are the basis of the whole world, so yeah!
18. Are you a bad influence? Hope not
19. Night out or night in? As long as I'm home for the 10 o'clock news
20. What items could you not go without during the day? ok here we go: reading glasses, sunglasses, cell phone, work bag, 4 bottles of water, granola, New Yorker magazine, pc, hand sanitizer...that's just the top of the list, y'unnerstand.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Amanda when she had her baby
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? THANX I M FEELING BETTER HAHAHA XOXOX
23. How do you feel about your life right now? Wonderful!
24. Do you hate anyone? Yes, but he's out of office, back in Dallas in disgrace.
25. If we were to look in your FaceBook in box, what would we find? messages from several friends and family
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Clean as a whistle
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? You have GOT to be kidding!
28. What song is stuck in your head? "Don't She Look Good" by Ernest Tubb and the Texas Troubadours
29.m Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m.; whom do you want it to be? Someone coming to tell me I just hit Lotto for a hundred bazillion semolians and I will now be able to buy all the things I want to buy for all the people I love.
30. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? It's a bit late to ask me that.
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow: I think I have training in the afternoon.
32. Do you think too much or too little? too much
33. Do you smile a lot? yes. The old piano keyboard is always on display...and why not!