Monday, September 21, 2009

I have so many friends who are police, yet they don't arrest me for stealing these quizzes!

1. I've come to realize that my size... is still too big but I'm working on it!

2. I've come to realize that my job...calls for me to use skills and relationships that I've garnered over many a year.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...I wish other people were doing a better job of it.

4. I've come to realize that I need... very little in the way of material things as compared to many, and a lot more love than most.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost...a lot of time regretting the past, which is stupid.

6. I've come to realize that I hate... people who revel in stupidity. There's stupid, and there's proud stupid.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk ....it's 1973!

8. I've come to realize that money... can't buy me love. Everybody tells me so.

9. I've come to realize that certain people....are very special. Others, not so much. (Thanks, Meghan! great answer!)

10. I've come to realize that I'll always... be pretty much as I am today.

11. I've come to realize that my sibling...is very different from me, but we create a nice loving relationship out of the difference.

12. I've come to realize that my mom...should really think about just letting it all go and enjoying her splendid life.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone... is a worthwhile communications tool, and not a vital organ.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning.... it was dark and cold and Peggy was sleeping soundly, which is good!

15. I've come to realize that my first love... is Peggy, and I knew that the second I saw her.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking...how much I like the clean fresh cooler outside air, but the price is having to hear everyone's muscle car, monster truck, leafblower, weedwhacker, Big Wheel, and contumacious parents.

17. I've come to realize that my dad.... lost a lot while winning WWII.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook.... I can see photos and catch up with people I have known for over half a century, and so I say Facebook is a good thing.

19. I've come to realize that today..... I have another chance to tell the world I love it.

20. I've come to realize that my best friend......is Peggy. She's the first person I think of in any kind of situation.

21. I've come to realize that my spouse....could have married someone much better than I, but I'm glad she didn't.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...fill my iPod with every song I have every loved or even liked.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to respond to this is....a veterinarian in North Carolina whom I like a lot. Or Peggy!

24. I've come to realize that life...truly is what you make it.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend.... is week 2 of the 2009 NFL season.

26.I've come to realize that my children...are all the family and honorary family that I've been given. I love them all.

27. I’ve come to realize that when life gives you lemons….you can exchange them for Granny Smith apples or bananas. There are do-overs.

No comments: