Saturday, September 7, 2024

The Saturday Picture Show, September 7, 2024

 

The old switcheroo! Always open, until they're not. Try IHOP!
If this were my eggplant, I would name it "Nixon" and display it proudly among my other presidential treats, including the Jimmy Carter peanuts and Dolley Madison snack cakes.
Cruel summer trickery: this a stick-on, fake electric outlet bound to frustrate  someone at an airport trying to plug in their charger. 


I used to work down near the Baltimore Washington Friendship Thurgood Marshall airport, and it was not uncommon to be out on the parking lot and see the belly of one of those BA jets looking like they were ten feet overhead. But of course, that was before Boeing planes started dropping parts like cones off a spruce tree.
From the real estate listing: "Wide open spaces! Drift along with the tumbling tumbleweeds! This airy handyman's special is just right for your special TLC! Directions: go to the end of the earth and turn left for six miles."
This little baby mantis is just learning to pray!
Today's free wallpaper is these really pretty fall wildflowers! I can feel autumn coming right around the corner!

These are called ice flowers, but if you plan to take a bouquet home to your one and only, get there before they melt!

When you checked in for a lengthy stay at the Alcatraz Hilton, they made it quite clear that you had four entitlements, and I don't see premium cable anywhere on that list. Stay out of prison, be my advice.
This sign was on display at one of those rallies where people try to show how decent they are by pointing out the moral shortcomings of everyone else. I looked over the list, and just about everyone I know is going to blazes...according to "them."

No comments: