Saturday, April 15, 2023

The Saturday Picture Show, April 15, 2023

 

I guess not many of us have seen this view - it's the underside of a swimming duck!
Here's a perfect example of allowing nature to blend with our habitat. I can't figure if the tree was there first, or the house.
This is an abandoned mining town in California. I thought this was an interesting vanity tag (DO NOT CLIMB ON) but then I realized it's a warning to one and all that this battered old Ford will likely crumble into a rusty pile if one more person jumps on it.
Summer is coming, and with it will come the traveling carnivals and more funnel cakes than we can even dream of.
\
Quoting from "Rapper's Delight" here..."Have you ever went over a friend's house to eat,  And the food just ain't no good? I mean the macaroni's soggy, the peas are mushed,  And the chicken tastes like wood..." How about if the chicken tastes like cardboard?
At least the thought was good.
More song lyrics! This one from "You're From Texas": "You've got a smile like an acre of sunflowers, and your eyes are a bluebonnet blue..." That's a pretty shade of blue!
I lost before I even started.
Baltimore is home to many people who mistake the gas pedal for the brake, leading to signs like this, and huge profits for door and window glass firms.
One thing I will never miss about work is that dreadful command, "Could you work something up for us on Excel?" I will always miss Lotus 1-2-3!

No comments: