Saturday, January 16, 2021

The Saturday Picture Show, January 16, 2021

 

Threading a needle is very easy if you have a large magnifying glass. Otherwise, I need that little wire thing or I'll spend an entire day poking at it.
The big cats- tigers, lions, pumas, what-have-you - sleep as many as 20 hours a day. They have to make sure they are protected, and what better than this for a quick 40-hour nap?
I will make it my life's work to find this kid and award him/her the Presidential Medal of Freedom that Bill Belichick turned down.
Sunrise over Baltimore's Inner Harbor. So serene. All hell breaks loose after lunch.
Our Deanna the cat has a way of propping her elbows on the arm of the sofa to look into the kitchen and observe the merry goings-on in there. Perhaps the cactus got the idea from her.
Lots of nature pictures this morning. I'll never egret doing that.
"Honey, we're leaving for the weekend and this IS the Namibian Desert, so are you sure you closed the windows? They're calling for wind."
The dates for 1897 work the same for 2021. I couldn't find one that covers the entire year, so after March 31, just keep going.