Thursday, December 31, 2020

It happens every year

 It's not too late to make your 2021 New Year's Resolutions. I know, you still have a perfectly good set of them from last year, all untouched, and so do I. But let's write them down on this form, and stick them to the front of the Kelvinator so we can keep track, whaddya say?

 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

2021

I will:

  • Start__________________________________
  • Learn_________________________________
  • Visit__________________________________
  • Quit __________________________________
  • Try___________________________________
  • Be___________________________________
  • Eat___________________________________
  • Improve_______________________________
  • Make _________________________________
  • Give__________________________________

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

So, print this out, and we'll both fill them out, and then we'll meet back here on June 30* to compare notes.

* I know that's my birthday but if I follow my resolutions, I'll need smaller pants.

No comments: