Saturday, October 21, 2017

The Saturday Picture Show, October 21, 2017

You know there had to be one, and this is it...the Jenne farm, the  most-photographed farm in Vermont every autumn. This is what we fall lovers and leaf-peepers live to see every year!
Here's a happy way to see how your salary is keeping pace. Howard Stern took home $109.48 for a week's work on WCCC in 1980.  Last year, he grossed (!) 90 million dollars. I don't know what that comes to in 1980 dollars. Don't write to him at this address asking for a loan; I'm pretty sure he doesn't live there anymore.
We had some time while waiting to see my vascular doctor the other day, so I noticed that one the walls there was a celebrity guest on a poster to show a stent. Everybody loves Mr Peanut!
I bought this at the $ Tree, and I think I know they wound up for sale cheap. No one who bought them at first could open the package.
Ladies and Gentlemen, you are witnessing the exact moment at which a young man became aware of forces beyond his control in this life.
I don't know how, but someone threw all these water droplets into the sky, and when they sunlight hit them, they made refractions like rainbows!
Notice how the "odd one" stands just a little taller...
I believe that if you can do this every night, you truly will have a contented life.

No comments: