Monday, June 18, 2012

Jerry mandering

As the Jerry Sandusky trial has been getting underway, I find myself reviewing all the news stories we've seen about this person, and it's all scuzzy. All this interest in young men, taking them to football practice, football games, going here and there with them, showering with them, and ascribing  all of this abberant behavior to being part of the      " normal jock culture."...

Listen, I think this guy is as sick as last week's rotisserie chicken carcass out in the trash And, I'll tell you why I feel that way. I look at his face and I truly think he believes he's doing the right thing, and has nothing to be ashamed of. I think he feels that buggering boys in the shower is normal behavior .

And I'm afraid that the jury just might side with him and excuse him because he coached at Penn State. After all, the school covered for him for a long time.

Please, jury, allay my fears and send this horror show to the hoosegow forever!

No comments: