Saturday, January 13, 2024

The Saturday Picture Show, January 13, 2024

 

Here's one picture that says a thousand words about being cozy.
The only way I like turnips is in a stew or soup, and this bad boy would make enough soup to fill the Superdome.
Last week, we were promised a hint of snow and we got bupkis. So I'll post this as a hint to Mother Nature.
In my life, I have been told many times that popular popularity means something is good. I mean, McDonald's sells a lot of Filet-O-Fish sandwiches, and John Grisham books fly off the shelf at Price Club, and many people watch Sean Manatee, so there! Sew buttons. 
It takes a Ford-driving oaf to pull off the world's record for selfish parking: six spots at once. Congratulations.
It's never a good idea for a political candidate to invite Mariano Rivera to have a game of catch, and then be unable to catch. 

Possibly the first selfie in history was taken by this Japanese couple in the 1920s.
I keep hinting....
"So the kid wants to study Geology! We encouraged him to start by collecting rocks..."
Just to keep things fair and balanced, here's what your world would look like if you lived where the pink flamingos live.




No comments: