Saturday, September 30, 2023

The Saturday Picture Show, September 30, 2023

 

Have you ever been driving in a hailstorm? What an experience! It happened to me once, and it sounded like the Battle of Hastings. This is a Texas-sized hailstone from last week's storm. One of them, no big deal, but imagine several thousand of them smacking your car all at once!
This is an effective reminder of what happens, quite deservedly, to drunk drivers. But as an dedicated aficionado of all things either way outsized or way undersized, I really want to know, where did they get that nail?
I will live for the rest of my life wishing for a getup like this! Beautiful fits for the Wilburn Brothers (Doyle, left, and Teddy) flanking the amazing Cousin Minnie Pearl!
This is just the little trailer you need to bring some quackers home from the store.
"I can't go out tonight; I have to stay home and water my shoes."
We always see pictures of the outside of the famous Flatiron Building in New York. What I would love to see is what it looks like inside!
I love the Amazon Hub pickup lockers. They're handy for when you don't feel like worrying about a porch pirate ripping off your order of cat food or t-shirts. Each one has a name - the one I usually use is called "Contribution." But this, naming this one "Imbalance," sounds a bit personal, you know what I mean?

Nature puts on a free show all day every day. All we have to do is take time to watch!
This is a bar in France that is said to be quite popular among the locals. Clearly they are not looking for new customers. They don't want you to know what it is, if you don't already.
Sunset shadow. Make this a good day before the sun sets, won't you? 

No comments: