Saturday, February 4, 2023

The Saturday Picture Show, February 4, 2023

The word from Holland is that tulip season is right around the corner, which naturally brings up the age-old question about whether Dutch podiatrists have to treat a lot of their wooden-shoe-wearing patients for splinters.


This is a collection of lanyard strings that keep the wearer looking colorful.
I am often surprised by how much some people dislike coconut. For the record, I love it and think it fits in well with every dessert, most especially coconut cream pie.
This sign is absolutely necessary because I can tell you lots of times when people were on the phone to 911 and the operator could actually hear the flames licking around the kitchen and they were still talking. When a structure is on fire, leave the structure at once. And don't go back in to get your pants.
I owned two Toyota Tacomas in my pick-'em-up days, and I never saw the logo this way or I would have done the same thing. I did haul home lots of tacos and taco fixin's in my Tacoma!

Free wallpaper for the week is this shot of Central Park, New York. 
How to make a staircase more artistic!
Recycled art means taking old plastic lids and making a collage.
So do I.


This is Peggy's favorite of us. It's a rare shot, in which the roar of the ocean is louder than I.  And it's my favorite because it reminds me of how beautiful she has always been and always will be. Please join me in wishing my wonderful wife a happy birthday today! 

No comments: