Saturday, September 8, 2018

The Saturday Picture Show, September 8, 2018

I don't know what's up here...maybe a little kale patch up on top of the hill...what a nice place to live! And all that kale!
It's the craziest thing - Jennifer Lopez and her song and dance are not in my list of favorite things, but I am always crazy about her any time she takes on an acting role. For three seasons, we enjoyed her and this fine cast on "Shades Of Blue," and we'll miss the show - and the subtle-as-a-sledgehammer acting of Ray Liotta, too!
Fallen leaves! Pumpkin everything! Jack - O - Lanterns! Skeletons! It is the most wonderful time of the year.
This is a cheeseburger with pickles and some fried chicken, and now I know what I want for dinner!
This will be my wallpaper soon - be wary! Corn stalks at sunset.
Sometimes, if you take more than half a mo' to look at a picture, things come into perspective. Like this one. It's a derelict dock with all sorts of used wood lying about, and nature chose to dress up the wreck with some pretty fuchsia weeds.
She's just like me...when you call for dinnertime delivery and you're amazed that it's there on time!
Another in our series of X-treme closeups. Once you look at this, you see how this stuff works...it's Velcro!

No comments: