Saturday, June 28, 2014

The Saturday Picture Show, June 28, 2014

While we're still doing reruns...here is the very first Saturday Picture Show, from November 17, 2012.  I used to use just four pictures every Saturday, until faithful reader and gentle friend John Gross asked me to use six, and who am I to say no to that request?

I enjoy surfing the web, obviously, and many times while getting my feet wet doing so, I see pictures floating out in cyberspace.  So I dried these off and thought I'd share them...
 This one makes me laugh and also makes me wonder about that old expression about having "feet of clay."  I don't know what that means and I can't seem to get a sensible explanation.
 I know Peggy would like to live in this sort of isolation, but I need to know where I could park my SUV.  It would be nice to tell certain people, "Next time you're in the neighborhood, drop in!"
 Cat pictures are all the rage, but I share the question that others have raised...what if cats have their own Facebook, full of pictures of US???

I have no idea why I have never gotten a tattoo, but if I ever do, it will look a lot like this.

No comments: