Saturday, October 3, 2026

The Saturday Picture Show, October 3, 2026



The homeowners asked online what to do with this architectural error. I say, make it a tiny stage for Junior to practice his oratory skills on the subject of poor house design. 

It is October and time to trot out the Halloween Snoopy decorations! 
What happened here was, all the years of glue holding advertisements to the billboard provided a perfect breeding ground for mushrooms!
Just think - these leaves, and several trillion like them, will soon be on your front yard. And the side yard, the back yard, and the driveway. And the porch.
There's no sign-up sheet, just go! or should I say just went?
I wondered what happened to the querulous woman and the sassy cat. I see, they wound up on this guy's calves!
You know, there will be some who come in and ask for the Oil Change Latte!
Just tell the kids they're for keeping Dad's cigarette package dry, and hope he doesn't go in and ask for one that fits a Camel.

If you've been fortunate enough to go to Amish Country, you've seen this sort of sight...the hoss burns oats, not gasoline...
Looks like the KMart where you used to get that popcorn and an Icee, right? But look at the quarter by the door...it's a perfect model!

No comments: