I thought Dakota Johnson did a fine job on SNL the other night. She brought along a friend, who brought along a birthday cake.
A guy went to an Air B'n'b that said to bring your own ladle. No need to anymore!
I really didn't think they were still in business!
Here is Celine Dion, falling down at a concert in France. She was trying to do the duck walk. She is not Angus Young.
It's almost cranberry season, so don't get bogged down! Get yours early.
You've heard of a dog in the manger. Here's a fox in the bushes.
Wherever this hotel is, I want to stay there someday so I can hear them call my name every time they answer the phone.Yankees fans seem to feel that just because they show up wearing Yankee caps and Yankee jerseys, they are also Yankees. My advice: when you go to a game, sit there and watch the professionals play, and keep your hands to yourself.
A long time ago, a friend of mine who happened to be a Baltimore City police officer told that I should look at the year and expiration month of a car stopped ahead of me at a light or whatever. She said I would be surprised at how many thought they could just drive around with expired tags and just get away with it. This picture was taken the other night in Baltimore City.










No comments:
Post a Comment