My nature-loving bride Peggy saw this cardinal on the back fence, and he was kind enough to hand around and pose. It's said that cardinals bring messages from the beyond, a little love song from the departed.
I think this is a nice policy. I remember when our cats came home for the first time. Deanna was sort of shy and sweet, and took her time looking around. Eddie ran upstairs and downstairs, checking out all three floors and the garage, and then decided that these humble digs would suit Her Majesty. I guess they still do; she hasn't said otherwise.
It's never been an issue for me, but I think I would rather be honestly short than dishonestly tall. You agree, MarKwayne?

Attention all ships at sea: There has been a Mothra sighting off the Chilean coast.
Pizza: the round meal in a square box served in love triangles!
I guess the expiration date was supposed to be on the burrito wrapper, but this makes sense, so you can see if your lunch is still good.
Jimothy, the raccoon born with spine issues, is having a great summer, and here is someone who did a 3-D Jimmie at a street fair. Love it when art meets nature!
I don't know how to explain this picture to anyone who wasn't around in 1965, but let's say one of these men went on to become a United States Congressman, and Bob Dylan didn't.
You wanted to come back as a whatttttttt?









No comments:
Post a Comment