It turns out that some of the funniest writers in the world work in the field of clothes labels.
Squirrel with catsup looking for another with fries. Object: matrimony.
The US Department of State put out this chart showing aid expenditures in Africa. Big surprise: every nation on the chart was incorrectly identified. Bigger surprise: they used AI. I think AI is as useful as a sundial in a blizzard.
Nice idea, Tom! I like this! I also like using cash register receipts, the checkout receipt from the library or bookstore where the book came from, any of the 51 playing cards left in the pack since you lost the Ace of Spades, or one of the billions of bookmarks the library hands out so we won't dogear a page. That's a criminal offense, you ask me.
Live coverage on ESPN with your hosts Tony Romo and Cris Collinsworth, Sunday at 8!
If this is the Colton High School in Riverside, CA, be aware that they are ranked the 975th best high school in the state!
We loved The Beatles in A Hard Day's Night, and crusty old Wilfrid Brambell played Paul's grandfather ("He's very clean.") Crusty, he was. Old, he wasn't! He was 52 when they made this movie.
"This is Friday. I already heard."
![]() |
| Don't do drugs! Stay in school! But for the love of Pete, get a better pencil! |
I think it's a cat thing, liking the sunbath in the middle of the day. Enjoy yourself, Tabby!










No comments:
Post a Comment