The trading card people had their printers working day and night after Colton Cowser made this sensational game-saving catch the other night. This is starting to look like the peak Oriole highlight for this season, though.
So you wonder what it looks like when water drops drop on 35-mm film? Wonder no more.
This just reinforces my notion that Scotland is a terrifically cool place. The horse hs hung her shawls right out in her pen!
You know you have a reputation for lead-footed driving when people are personalizing speed signs just for you. Slow down, Donna!All my friends love the low rider. I understand that this truck has airbags so it can be lowered to the ground to park at Concrete Blocks 'R' Us.
A bit of philosophy from your local graffito-vandal.
This sort of competitive pricing is just why Grocery Outlet failed to catch on in Baltimore. No math majors, they.
I would feel really insulted if I cracked my Chinese cookie and got this sort of warning, rather than some Asian wisdom. For the record, our pet does not do her business in public, so nyahh nyahh.
No, he's not. He is of this plain no longer. That was 32 years ago! Hope you remember.
But that one commercial says to "tell your doctor if you have a parasitic infection." Now you won't let me in the hospital to tell him. I'm so confused.










No comments:
Post a Comment