Saturday, September 12, 2026

The Saturday Picture Show, September 12, 2026

 

This orange will give your morning a smile and he hasn't even been turned into juice yet!
Compact Cars Only? Sure, and this is my compact little Rolls Royce Phantom.
I'll have half a dozen figs, hold the Newton.
He's a baby, sure, but he's still a rattlesnake and will grow to be a bigger one!
This is in Hanoi, North Viet Nam, where the train comes right through the shopping district.
The remote will never get lost again if you chain it to a couple of pounds of marble.
How cool would it be to have a national leader as cool as Mark Carney, the Canadian Prime Minister seen here having lunch with Bryan Adams in Ontario?
If you don't own a cat, the first two things you will learn about them when you get one are A) they sit where they wish to sit and 2) no box is "too small."

I cannot explain this one, except to guess that the angry man is also the photographer. Why was he angry and how did he channel that anger? Those are two questions I might assign to a Creative Writing seminar, were I teaching one.

Burt Reynolds had a fine sense of humor, if you like pranks like the time he grew tired of the National Enquirer printing half-truths and untruths about him, so he rented a helicopter and flew over their headquarters in Florida for the purpose of dumping several buckets of meadow muffins, cow patties, and cattle dung on them. 

No comments: