Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Seems perfectly normal...

I never met ET the Extra-Terrestrial, but once, I met his sister EZ.

Well, well, well. It turns out there is a program called "Time To Walk" on Apple Fitness+, whatever that is, and recently on that space, Goldie Hawn said that when she was around 20 years of age she had an alien encounter "somewhere in the California desert at a time when there had been a lot of UFO sightings.”

Goldie, who used to make some really great movies such as "Private Benjamin" and "Seems Like Old Times," says it felt like she was being touched "by a finger of God."

This is the most California sentence I have ever typed: She had been dancing outside when she decided to take a nap in another dancer's car, but she couldn't sleep very well, owing to a "high-pitched sound" in her ear.

She continued: “It was this high, high frequency.  And I looked out the window, and I saw these two or three triangular-shaped heads.”


Goldie's aliens were silver-colored, with a slash for a mouth, a "tiny little nose" and no ears. I'm picturing Charlie Brown, wrapped in aluminum foil.

Goldie adds that years later, back here on earth, she met an astrophysicist from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. This person, according to Goldie, studied alien-human meetings, and as she listened, it stirred more memories about her meet-up.

She said, “It was kind of like regression therapy or something. I am, like, almost in a trance. And suddenly I remembered something. They touched my face.”

And that touch felt like  “the finger of God” and “was the most benevolent, loving feeling. This was powerful. It was filled with light.”

Not only that, but the silver space creatures pointed at her in the car where she was trying to catch a nap.

“I could not move. I was paralyzed … I didn’t know if it was real or not real,” she said.

Goldie Hawn, who is allowed to drive cars, own property, and freely walk around in public, says, “We can never, ever lose our wonder. It’s just no fun. It’s really an important aspect of being an adventurer, where nothing is impossible.”

Fellow adventurers, keep venturing. Some day, you might meet Elvis.

No comments: